Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Big sister

Macy is the only one of us who can make Noelle laugh. She can make her laugh so hard she can barely breathe. She laughs so hard that after about 10 minutes she is exhausted and needs a break.

On the way home from The Little Gym last night, Macy was making noelle laugh. So all the way from woodbury I could hear her laughing in her carseat. When we got closer to home, Macy said, "Oh i better stop." I asked why and she said, "I want daddy to see this and Noelle needs energy, so she needs a break." It was quite for about 5 seconds and then I could hear laughter once again. Sooo funny.

Macy doesn't even have to do anything to get her to laugh. She just looks at her and the giggling begins. I try so hard...making faces, funny sounds..and I can get a few little chuckles but nothing like macy. Noelle loves her big sister.

Also, Macy is learning to ride her bike with no training wheels! I will post some pictures and a video soon.

No comments: