Wednesday, July 11, 2007

It's Ours!

We got a surprise on Monday and found out our closing date was scheduled for this Wednesday and not next week! Ahhh! We went to the closing today and signed the million papers and I think I almost threw up. So nervous. But if you just concentrate on signing the papers you don't really think about everything that comes with the signing. Here are some pictures of the inside of the house.

I was standing in the living room so you can see some of the living room and the dining room and the door to the kitchen. Below is more of the dining room. Below right is Macy's room.

This is a picture of our bedroom. Yeah, the paint is going to be redone and those curtains are coming down. and the bathroom is small but cute.


Look at this kitchen!! Isn't that stove and oven crazy! Someday we will be redoing the kitchen. Maybe next year. The picture on the right is of the upstairs. There is a large playroom area and another bedroom.




This is the backyard.
There is also a screened in front porch and a mudroom. There is a lot of work for us to do! Greg is going to be sanding and staining the wood floors this weekend, then we'll do some painting before we move in.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how exciting is that? The house looks great. Sooooooo much money, Lindsay and I felt sick too. BUT, you have a home!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sheila, the house looks great! I'm really excited for you and mega jealous as well! Can't wait till we get our own home, but in the meantime, you house looks really neat, and the backyard looks really big! Just let us know when to come and visit...and if you need any help painting or anything, let us know - we've done so much painting in the last two years, I've actally gotten good at it! LOL Okay, not really, I'm not really good, but I have done a lot of painting! anyway, congrats :)

ps I already have a blog, but its on livejournal, its on private, and I never have time to write in it anymore....